Friday, May 23, 2008
Sometimes, it's too tiring to fake a smile when your inside is breaking apart.
i mean it. knockknock is damn cool seriouslyirhywlmt.
Current emotion: 
June holidays are here but too bad for me, doesn't feel like it. This time, no more Orchard road. No more movies. No more slack time. Only school everyday. & mock tests slapping my face. Even on Saturdays?!
Go on, break my heart!
I have to mention about PE on Tuesday. Best PE lesson ever, it was like reliving our childhood.
wheebarrow race,
spinning race,
three-legged race and
piggyback race.
laughed so much, felt like Olevels were over.
mr tang's proud piece('07)suddenly I feel like mentioning
4diligence'08♥♥♥cherie(C of ACE), eleanor(E of ACE), julia(sec pard!), daryl, tiffany, charmaine, abigail, huimei, natalie, cassi♥,the rest of the population too of course.
oh yea, mac & changi tml. Honestly, I thought last Saturday was just yesterday. and dang I really really miss last Sunday):
2006!
2007!
2008!childhood + 3 years, and counting!.JPG)
HOOMH hope you're fine my dearest pretty girl/vege-buddy/friendforever! I'm sorry for just now. anw, we continue to
有褔同享 有难同当 okay haha!
KELL bestfr join hh please! then I can see you every wk again(:D:D:D)
MEVIS imy. why? 'cause you're such a sweety. my friend says you look ang-moh pai. (:
M.Y.808 or
4-in-love?
Mum says I better sleep now or
眼睛难看. what!? haa! I got mayday pictures, vj???!!! Will update a photo post soon.
wrap, sat too.